Re: Ada testsuite failures

Daniel,

> ptype empty
> type = function return int
> (gdb) FAIL: gdb.ada/null_record.exp: ptype on null record

My appologies when I said I had the same failure. I do have a failure,
but the symptoms are different. What does the debugger print in your
case when you do:

        (gdb) ptype bar.empty

Can you perhaps cd to testsuite/gdb.ada/null_record, do the following:

        % gnatmake -f -g null_record -cargs -dA -save-temps

Then tar up the null_record directory and send it to me. I should be
able to tell you whether it's a debugging information issue or something
else.

Thanks you,
--
Joel