Re: GDB solib interface

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 03:12:27PM -0700, Smith, Stephen (SWCOE) wrote:

> I'm sorry - way back when Kevin asked that I investigate this.  So now I
> am.
>
> Anyway - Pretend that my "custom" GDB remote.c has been told that a
> library has been loaded - what would I need to write to use the solib
> interface?   Another way of asking the question would be,  what would I
> need to add to my remote interface file (remote.c) to have it load the
> symbols.
>
> I am not looking for a command, per se,  just trying to figure out what
> functions/structures etc I need to write to have my "custom" GDB load
> the libraries symbols.

Aha.  OK, that's different.

I wrote some code for this purpose, a few months ago, which I meant to
submit.  That was for DLL targets.  I haven't had time yet.  I'm afraid
it's not real easy to untangle from the rest of that project now :-(
If that's what you need, I can try to do it tomorrow.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery