Re: GDB 6.5.90 available for testing (GDB 6.6 pre-release)

> The problem with libtermcap resp. libncurses in a non default location
> still exists. See PR2175, PR2176 and
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2006-10/msg00234.html
>
> This is a combined version of Kaz and my patch. Please consider applying
> or has the Makefile.tpl to be modified?

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, there is not enough context in
what you provided to understand what happened. It looks like your patch
was never reviewed (only from the pieces I have, but I may be wrong).
My suggestion, if you'd like this to be included, is to post again
the patch on gdb-patches, and ask for review. Use the patch tracker
if necessary to make sure it doesn't get overlooked (but this does
NOT guaranty fast review).

Once it is head, then we can discuss whether we want this patch
in the branch or not.

--
Joel