Re: Single stepping and threads

> I fail to see how stopping all threads and just going forward with one
> should stop "correct" code from executiong properly.

Consider a rendez-vous, for instance. I'm not sure if a "rendez-vous"
is a universal term or not, so I'll briefly explain what I mean:
"rendez-vous" is used in Ada speak to represent a situation where
one task is blocked waiting for another task to call one of its
entries; neither task is allowed to run until both tasks reach the
entry.

Back to our question: If one of the tasks is not running, it cannot
reach its entry, and thus the other task gets stuck on that entry call.

--
Joel