Ignoreing errors when using a script

Hi,

I am looking for a way to be able to ignore erors when using a GDB
script. I found this:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2001-12/msg00449.html

but there doesn't seem to be anything about this in the current
manual. I just wondered if this patch ever got finished, or if there
is somewhere I can get it from, and how to "install" the patch, so to
speak.

Thanks for your time.

Rob