Re: MI varobj properties

 > Except for getting the value of a variable objects, all those properties are
 > computed by gdb, and there are no complex algorithms. How about the
 > following change:
 >

 >        - The commands that create new variable object always return full
 >          list of properties.
 >        - There's a new command that also returns the full list of properties
 >        - For backward compatibility, existing commands just forward
 >          to the new command.
 >
 > Comments?

I only use the properties currently output with -var-create.  I think first you
need to consider carefully how you would use any new command and which
properties change after creation (if there are none then they could all be
accessed from -var-create).  I'm not sure what you mean by forward to the new
command, presumably you can add a new command and leave the old ones as they
are.