GDB Script predefined variables

Hi,

I was wondering what predefined variables, if any, there are in GDB,
that can be used when writing a GDB script. Specifically, I want the
script to be able to test when the program has finished executing, but
any other predefined variables would also be useful, if there is a
list somewhere or someone knows them all.

Thanks for your time.

Rob