Merle Kincaid wrote:

hi Merle i hope this is your e-mail.
I was like to see you the other day. I hope you was excited about   New York.
So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities.
And speaking of opportunities, the deal I was speaking you about other day included a company
known as Tex-Homa (TXHE).
It's already heading up, but the big announcement isn't even
out yet, so there's still time. I have got this shares already and made
2000. I suggest you to do the same today.

Hope this helps you out.  I'll see you this weekend.
Yours Merle Kincaid