"cannot find bounds of current function"

Hi,

I like to debug a C program which I compile using gcc for
ARM target. I use these arguments:
-march=armv4t -mcpu=arm7tdmi -g -gdwarf-2 -EL
When I try to execute the "step" or the "next" instruction
with the gdb, then I got this message:
"cannot find bounds of current function"
There is no function in my program except the main().
The "list" instruction is OK. I can see my C code.
How can I execute the next instruction? What I have to do?
Please somebody help me! Thanks!

David