[ADMINISTRIVIA] lost email

I wanted to let everyone know that sourceware.org/gcc.gnu.org/cygwin.com
experienced an email outage for a while starting at 2006/10/15 04:43 GMT
to about 2006/10/15 18:46 GMT.  During that time some email was lost.

This was due to a typo that I added to one of the email filters to
attempt to ward off some pending stock spam.

Not all email was lost but, if you sent email to a mailing list and
it has not yet appeared, then you are probably affected and will have
to resend your mail.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

If you feel that you must reply to this message, please note that the
distribution list is large and that the reply-to has been sent to the
overseers mailing list since it is unlikely that any response to this
message would be appropriate for all of the mailing lists mentioned
in the To field.

cgf