Re: GDB internal error: pc in psymtab, not in symtab

No, I don't recall. I will check CVS out. Thanks.

Steven J

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 06:55:05PM +1100, Steven Johnson wrote:
I suggest you read this thread:
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2006-06/msg00085.html

It may be the cause of your problem, as it is the cause of this warning for me.

I simply comment out the code referred to in this post and this warning goes away for me. I can't come up with a better way to deal with it. Of course if you also have .linkonce sections in your program, you are probably hosed.

That was already fixed in CVS for your case, as you may recall.