Response to long with info locals and info args

Hi,

I want to have simple responses to "info locals" and "info args" because when
the variables are complex class the responses are too long. I want to have only
the names of locals or args variables. I need that because gdb is controlled by
an external program.

Is it possible?

Thanks,
Jean-Luc Biord