Re: Can I use -exec-interrupt to stop the inferior program?

> Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:49:16 -0400
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>
> Cc: gdb@sourceware.org
>
> Eventually, you'll be able to do this properly in GDB.  Nick has been
> working hard on asynchronous operation, and once that's ready, we can
> implement the -exec-interrupt operation using Windows API calls.

Yes, I think the best idea is to have a Windows-specific
implementation (alongside with a Posix one).  Signals is one of the
few areas where Windows is so different from Posix that no matter how
hard you try to disguise it, that difference will eventually stick
out.