Re: completion regression?

 > Are you sure this isn't just happening for the very first time you do
 > it?  This is a known bug, and I got a new hook added to readline5 that
 > would let us fix it, but never had time to get back to it.  If it
 > worked before, I don't remember what changed that required the new
 > hook.

I didn't think of trying it again.  You're right it only happens the first
time.  It's still a bit of a nuisance because if you don't delete the space you
can end up with a huge completion list, which you can't abort from in Emacs
without it getting confused.  It used to work first time but I don't know how
easy it is to fix.

--
Nick http://www.inet.net.nz/~nickrob