Re: Watchpoint single-stepping.

Le samedi 07 octobre 2006 Ã 23:55 +0100, Rob Quill a Ãcrit :
> I am trying to find the point in the code where the conditions of a
> software watchpoint are checked each step, as I wish to add something
> that also requires the checking of values of variables at each step.
> Does anyone know where this is?

All the low-level stepping is done in the infrun.c file. Look
particularly at the handle_inferior_event function which is called for
each target stop event. There you'll find calls to bpstat_stop_status
(defined in breakpoint.c) where watchpoint expressions are re-evealuated
and compared to their old value.

Fred.