Re: Tensilica would like to submit an XTENSA GDB patch

Robert, Nick, thanks much for your replies,
My email addresses GDB maintainers.

I merged GDB Tensilica local changes with GDB 6.5, and it works fine. We'd like to submit XTENSA port and start monitoring it. It would benefit both us and our customers. Once in while, Tensilica tried to submit an XTENSA port, but it didn't work out for some reason.

So if this is possible can somebody among GDB maintainers start working with me, please ?

I'll probably need a short instruction or a reference to the right document describing how to submit GDB patches.

Step one, file a proper copyright assignment form. Copies of this form
may be obtained from the Free Software Foundation (they are not available on line).
I think it's already done.

Please, let me know if I need to refile it ( the previous one was sent some time ago ).

-- Maxim