Re: View EPC Register on MIPS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Jacobowitz" <drow@false.org>
To: "Colin Wen" <colinw@aten-ca.com>
Cc: <gdb@sourceware.org>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: View EPC Register on MIPS

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 04:15:04PM -0700, Colin Wen wrote:
Hi,

Can anybody please tell me how to view the EPC register on MIPS by gdb?
I tried info all-registers but there is no EPC register.

You are probably out of luck. I believe there were a few specific MIPS remote debugging stubs that could report EPC, but most can't.

We've been working on extensions that will make it easier to do this
sort of thing, in future releases.

Thanks for your help, then maybe I can try mon comand to directly call debugger.

colin wen