Re: Should "dir" override the full path encoded in debug info?

> I think that's a bug, but the fix for the bug won't make you any
> happier - if told to fix it, I'd probably make the compilation
> directory be searched first.  But don't quote me on that; I haven't
> looked at this code in a while (I have another bug to fix in it but it
> takes me so long to re-internalize how it works that I haven't done it
> yet).

That's what I thought too. I don't think it's a big deal because
our setup is probably pretty rare. I'll see about the new rewrite
command. Any suggestion on the name of that new command and its
syntax. Something like this?

        (gdb) rewrite-source-path old-pattern new-pattern

Or rewrite-source-dir. It's a bit on the longer side, but can't find
any better name. Help!

Thanks,
--
Joel