Re: Patch tracker now available

On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 12:32:51PM +1200, Nick Roberts wrote:
>  > There is an associated rant, which is that I'd really appreciate more
>  > help in reviewing submitted patches.  I hope that adding tracking will
>  > make it easier to see what needs review.
>
> On that note, at some stage I would like to volunteer as MI maintainer.  This
> is really just a statement of intent, as I would like to wait till after the
> release of Emacs 22.  If my changes are well received then I think I would be
> in a good position, as I would hopefully be getting feedback from the user
> community.
>
> To clarify, I would be prepared to review patches on the MI interface itself,
> and do not pretend that I could currently cover the parts which delve deep into
> the internals of GDB, as Andrew (or Elena) would possibly have done.

I think this would be a good thing.

> Oh yes, about your patch tracker.  I might have inadvertantly deleted a patch.
> I didn't realise it would be so easy, maybe a confirmation would be a good
> idea.  Perhaps I've disqualified myself already ...oops, sorry!

That's two people who've done that today!  I was talking with Dan
Berlin about this and the gcc version now sports an edit box to fix it
from the web interface.  At some point I'll get those changes from him
and update ours.  Meanwhile I poked the database to put them back.
Thanks for letting me know.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery