Re: intl directory: gcc vs. src

> Who maintains this automatic merge process?

Me.  I have a cron job that checks out gcc's and src's libiberty and
include, compares them, copies any differing files to src, and sends
me email.  I then run a "do it" script to do the actual commit.

There's not much advantage in using this setup for an initial merge
(it would take as much effort to set it up as it would to just do the
merge).  It's much more useful as an ongoing merge system.