Re: TODO List?

No, no, I was just curious. I hope you don't mind if I keep it under
wraps a bit for a while, as it's a) to do with the university's
research ideas (which aren't really mine to divulge, obviously) and b)
it's my assessed project for next year and it'll look better if I've
done something that hasn't been done yet (in other words, if I tell
you, what if you do it before me :) )

Is it cool to ask anything GDB related on here? I imagine I'll be
using the list quite a lot over the coming months as I try to get to
grips with the code. Do you have any suggestions for how to go about
this? I have downloaded the GDB Internals document, and will be having
a look through that. Do you have any other suggestions for how to go
about getting to grips with the code? Also, is it alright to ask
questions about the GDB Internals document on here, if there are
things I don't understand.

Thanks for your time,

Rob

On 13/05/06, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> wrote:
On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 12:24:15PM +0100, Rob Quill wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just started looking at GDB as I'm planning on extending it
> using some research for my third year project next year. However, I
> can't find the TODO list to see what is  on there already. Can anyone
> give me any pointers?

There really isn't one yet.  We've been thinking of setting up a Wiki
to track this sort of thing.  There's lots and lots of unfinished (or
even unstarted) projects; but most of them live in peoples' heads.

Are you looking for existing projects, or did you have some particular
sort of research in mind?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery