Re: TODO List?

On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 12:24:15PM +0100, Rob Quill wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just started looking at GDB as I'm planning on extending it
> using some research for my third year project next year. However, I
> can't find the TODO list to see what is  on there already. Can anyone
> give me any pointers?

There really isn't one yet.  We've been thinking of setting up a Wiki
to track this sort of thing.  There's lots and lots of unfinished (or
even unstarted) projects; but most of them live in peoples' heads.

Are you looking for existing projects, or did you have some particular
sort of research in mind?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery