Re: asynchronous MI output commands

I think that the lack of notification about what has gone on when somebody uses interpreter-exec to run the target is just a bug in the interpreter-exec command. Since that command allows lots of stuff to go on behind the MI client's back, you need to inform the client about this. You could either post asynchronous notifications about what happened (for instance an =running or whatever) or you can just make the -interpreter-exec command behave like -exec-next when it does indeed run the target. The latter is what we did for Xcode, so you get the *stopped message if the target was run.

Jim