Re: simulator for v850-unknown-elf (V850E)

Hi,

thanks for your hint.

> What sort of Linux host is this?  It sounds like either this is an
> Insight-specific problem, or else there is something strange about your
> version of Bison/yacc.  Every one of the undefined symbols is supposed
> to be handled with a #define in the generated parsers.  And if you're
> building from a release tarball they shouldn't be regenerated at all.

basically i have a standard installation of the german distribution
SuSE 9.3 with a changed kernel.  There's nothing really strange
about it.
schleim:~ # uname -a
Linux schleim 2.6.14.3 #2 SMP Tue Dec 13 23:55:17 CET 2005 i686 \
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

You are right, i have no "bison" installed on my system.
I just installed and re-configured and compiled.

All worked fine, i have a working v850-unknown-elf-insight
with simulator now.

Thanks for your hint,
Torsten.