This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Quoting, backslashes, CLI and MI
- From: Paul Koning <pkoning at equallogic dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:42:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: Quoting, backslashes, CLI and MI
- References: <20060221213324.GA30729@nevyn.them.org>
You mentioned tilde expansion in a number of places but didn't
specifically speak of plans to change that. I would think that having
tilde expansion work at all times whenever file or path names are
processed would be a good thing.