Re: MI error messages

 > I believe you're wrong. The example I given actually results from situation
 > where user specifies a wrong new value for a variable. The specific testcase
 > I've tried in KDevelop is assigning value of "br" to "int" variable. That's
 > clearly a user error.

If you're trying to give one variable the value of another then I guess you're
right.  I've only set variables to prescribed values while debugging.

However, I still maintain that some error messages are for the user, and some
should only occur if there is a bug in the front end and should never really
be seen by the user.  Its just that your example, perhaps, belongs to the
former and not the latter.

Nick