Multiple Processes

The recent patch from Michael Snyder looks good.  I have a couple of
comments/questions.

There is a new command 'process PID' that doesn't seem to be documented in the
manual.  Perhaps it could go next to `fork FORK-ID' in the section 'Debugging
programs with mulltiple processes'.

The prelude to that section does not appear to have changed and is perhaps
slightly misleading in the light of the new material.  It might be a good idea
to emphasise at the start that GNU/Linux *does* now have "special support for
debugging programs which create additional processes using the `fork'
function".

In the new material, "On Linux, if you want..." should presumably read
"On GNU/Linux, if you want...".

MPI with LAM appear to work with Totalview.  I'm only familiar with MPI
and Totalview on Irix where the parent process passed control of each of
the sub-processes to Totalview, but I presume its the same with LAM.
Are there any plans to make GDB do the same thing?