This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] set up a gdb-announce -> gdb reflector?
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:46:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] set up a gdb-announce -> gdb reflector?
- References: <announce.20051211153930.GA10216@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:39:30 -0500
> From: Christopher Faylor <email@example.com>
> On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 08:54:40PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> >>Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:36:00 -0500
> >>From: Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >>Would anyone mind if I set up a reflector on sourceware which sends
> >>anything that shows up on gdb-announce along to gdb (i.e., this mailing
> >>list), prepending an [ANNOUNCEMENT] to the subject?
> >Sounds like a very good idea. I think anything that goes to
> >gdb-announce@ should also go to gdb@.
> Ok. If you see this email in the gdb list, then I've succeeded in doing this.
I did, and therefore you did ;-)