This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ARM RDI
- From: Simon Richter <Simon dot Richter at hogyros dot de>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GDB <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 18:51:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: ARM RDI
- Openpgp: url=http://www.hogyros.de/simon.asc
- References: <438B8FAD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20051129134436.GA22387@nevyn.them.org> <438C6192.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20051129142714.GA23172@nevyn.them.org> <438C95BF.email@example.com> <20051129180326.GA29028@nevyn.them.org> <20051209172347.GA16076@nevyn.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
Only Simon objected, and I haven't seen a reply to either Richard's or
my responses to him.
I was fully content with the answer, as my objection was based on the
belief that functional code was to be removed because RDI was declared
obsolete, not because rdi-share was broken and unused.
So removal is fine with me.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature