This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
regression: support for spaces in dll path on Windows
- From: David Lamy-Charrier <david dot lamy at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:33:35 +0100
- Subject: regression: support for spaces in dll path on Windows
I am trying to debug a .exe that loads a .dll on a WinXp Pro PC with a
MinGW gdb version taken from CVS head on November 16.
When my .exe loads a dll, gdb gets the LOAD_DLL_DEBUG_EVENT but it
fails to load the debug info of the dll because there are some spaces
in the path to my dll.
I tried with a GDB 6.3_1 MinGW and it works well with blank in path
names, but I have a problem when it tries to decode the stack frame
(certainly because the .exe has been compiled by Microsoft VC6.0 in
Does anyone know where I should look in the source code to:
- patch the stack frame decoding problem on gdb 6.3_1
- patch the space in path names to dll problem on latest version of gdb ??
Thanks in advance,