Re: Maintainer policy for GDB

> Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:04:58 -0500
> From: Christopher Faylor <me@cgf.cx>
>
> On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 12:56:49PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> >> Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:44:55 -0500
> >> From: Christopher Faylor
> >>
> >> Dunno if it helps but, coincidentally enough, I've transitioned this
> >> list to using a feature of the mailing list software which adds a
> >> subscribed.
> >
> >Thanks, I will look into programming Emacs to use this header.
> >
> >Do you happen to know whether this header is used by other mailing
> >lists?  That is, are we talking about a solution that's private to
> >this list, or is it more general than that?  This is important for the
> >decision how to add this option to Emacs.
>
> As far as I know, this is only used on sourceware.org mailing lists.
> It's something that I added.  It was kind of tricky to inject this
> using the mailing list software that we use on the system but it
> is something that I always wanted.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work.  For example, the message I'm
replying to came without the X-IsSubscribed header, although I'm quite
sure you are a subscriber.  I did see that header on a message I sent
myself; is it possible that you only arranged for this header on the
message reflected back to the sender?