tracepoint.c memory range requests

Looking at the code in tracepoint.c:stringify_collection_list, it
seems that memory ranges with absolute addresses end up having the
form MFFFFFFFF,<start>,<len>.  This is because "%X" always treats its
argument as unsigned.  So the number of F's depends on sizeof
(unsigned int).

I know that we spent some effort keeping the packets small.  Since
there are, as far as we know, no stubs that support tracepoints in
active use, may I change that to send '-' instead of the F's?