Re: Moving GDB sources to subversion?

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 04:25:53PM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>>I'd rather not rehash the months of discussion from the GCC list about
>>this :-)
>>
>>>From my point of view:
>
>It is not my intention to push in any direction.  I'll be happy to move
>to svn if most of us think it's better, but I'm also happy to stick to
>CVS.

As Ian said, from the point of view of the people who maintain sourceware,
it would be easier if everything (or at least every substantial project)
moved to using subversion.  The benefits have been outlined already.

FWIW, we'll probably move cygwin to subversion as soon as the gcc dust
has settled.

cgf