Re: in_solib_call_trampoline

Well, on the bright side, it turns out there's no problem with solibs and backtraces. It turns out that I'm an idiot and chased this problem all week only just now to notice that symbols weren't being loaded for the solibs. So the problem is with auto-loading of symbols, not backtracing and solib support.

On the bright side, in looking at the linux support, I was able to rip a few things out of our tdep files and generally simplify things so it wasn't a complete waste of a week. Still feel a bit of a dork though....;-)

Have a good weekend and thanks for the help.

cheers,

Kris

Randolph Chung wrote:

I'm a bit confused here myself, but I have you taken a look at
skip_trampoline_code?

I thought that gdbarch_skip_solib_resolver and
in_solib_dynsym_resolve_code would be enough. I'm not sure if all the
current skip_trampoline_code bits are necessary.

Well, on hppa skip_trampoline_code knows about quite a few other types of trampolines in addition to solib PLT trampolines.

randolph

-- Stay up-to-date on all the QNX news! Register at http://www.qnx.com/news/forms/newsletter.html to receive our newsletter.