Re: Debuggee cmd-line arguments bug

> No.  If you provide any options on the "run" command line, you are
> replacing the arguments set by set args.
But I don't provide any options, I did only IO redirection.
And this also killed args set before.
Ok, then is it possible to redirect IO via set args?

I do need to redirect IO every time I use MI, since otherwise MI
output does not fit the grammar and breaks the parser (because mixed with
debuggee output) - this thing is not very well designed, I think.

> You _got_ an answer.  Bob agreed that there ought to be a reason.
Ok. Sorry for bothering.

Best regards,
Konstantin.