Re: Trying to debug an x86 core on a Sparc

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 17:10 -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> Please give me the entire command line and error message that you saw
> when you did this.  It is supposed to work.  Did you use --with-sysroot
> <space> /path?  All configure options are --with-sysroot=/path.

I sure did, and I don't know why cause I've built the whole compiler
chain using --with-sysroot=. Thanks again for your help.

--
Aaron Gaudio           agaudio @ eng.mc.xerox.com           585-422-6876

                  While life is yours, live joyously;
                None can escape Death's searching eye: