RE: ARM register pages

A quite simple way to do this is to find the exception handler
and use

set $pc = ...

to set the PC to the 'movs' instruction at the end of the
exception handler. Then issue a single instruction step

si

to return to user mode.

This however skips the exception handler entirely so that
the program would crash most likely when continuing.

Regards,
Thomas Rauscher

--
Thomas Rauscher