From: gdb-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:gdb-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Ismail Donmez
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:06 AM
To: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Is this possible with gdb?

Hi all,

Sorry if this question came up early before but a Google search didn't
result
in much answer. What I want to do is to see currently executed line to be
printed on console while using gdb.

Say I got this in foo.cpp

int main()
{
	i=2;
	return 0;
}

compiled into foo and I want gdb to print

foo.cpp: line 3
foo.cpp line 4
<exit>

So I just want to see porgram flow. Is this possible with gdb or can anyone
suggest any other solution?

Any help is grealy appreciated.

Regards,
ismail

--
They say people don't believe in heroes anymore