[Query] Architecture specific Hook for reading special sections.

Hi ,

Is there any architecture specific hook available for processing special architecture specific sections in the executable / shared library ? (In the port that we are working on currently, these special sections can have specifications about extra registers etc and their corresponding mapping. )

One could use deprecated_target_new_file_hook and work around the problem by adding a new "target", inheriting methods from any existing targets if the need be . However since this involves the use of a deprecated method, I would not like to use this in a new port.

cheers Ramana

--
Ramana Radhakrishnan
GNU Tools