patch review time

Hi,

Is there any way to speed up the patch review time? The problem is, if I
have a small patch here or there, I don't care if it takes a while.

However, if I want to make a more significant change, and it takes a
week or two per small patch, it basically makes it impossible for me to
contribute to GDB.

I understand that people are busy, which is the very reason my patches
take so long to create. However, from my perspective it simply takes to long,
to get patch reviews done, except of course doco reviews from Eli :).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi