Re: Macraigor Raven JTAG hardware

As another possible alternative have a look at:
www.s.netic.de/tmohr/parportpcb.html - this has source code for a arm7 gdbserver.

Spen

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:42 , Soam Vasani sent:

---- Message sent via freenetname webmail - http://www.freenetname.co.uk/ MAX broadband 2Mb now just £18 a month plus 2 months free!