Re: GDB is the GNU project's native debugger

GDB is the GNU project's native debuger. While we're certainly happy to accomodate people using GDB as either an embedded debugger or native debugger on other systems, the need to persue GDB as a native debugger on GNU systems must be our first priority.

Do we all agree with this?

I think that as many, if not more people use GDB for embedded development.
They may be under represented on this group, because they tend to be users of tools,
not developers of tools.

Paul