If it's not one thing, it's another

I held off sending this for a few days, but I realize that since I
haven't responded to anything in gdb-patches for a few days, it's better
for me to fess up.

My mom's in the hospital and I've been spending all my time at the
hospital these days.  It doesn't look too bad objectively; it looks like
she may get a stent tomorrow.  Yay modern medical technology.  It
actually appears that, for poeple my mom's age and younger, advances in
heart repair technology are being made faster than our hearts are
wearing out.

I estimate that I will be back on duty by Saturday.  In the mean time,
the secondary maintainers -- all the global maintainers -- please cover
for me.

Michael