Re: gdb 6.1.1 (PPC) crash (long)

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 03:02, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> It looks like I got the linked list management wrong; I have this
> habitual problem with linked lists.  The bug may be pretty easy to spot
> but I don't have time to dig for it today.

Hi, we're having a lot of trouble with this bug and unfortunately we
don't have the resources here to fix it ourselves, although we've
tried.  Is this being worked on by anyone else?  If not can someone
please have a look at it - we're really stuck and starting to look for
other debuggers to use.

Thanks for you help,
Craig.