Re: getting the Dwarf 2 inter-CU reference patches reviewed

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 02:21:34PM -0500, Jim Blandy wrote:

> It would be nice if GDB 6.3 included your inter-compilation-unit
> reference support.
>
> Perhaps we could reverse the review process a bit.  I could work on
> your branch, and submit patches to you for review.  Then, when I've
> gotten it looking the way I'd like to see it on the trunk, we can move
> it in.
>
> Does that seem reasonable?

It's really my fault that this didn't happen.  I dropped the ball.  If
you'd like to do it that way, we can - but you might want to wait a
bit; I finished merging HEAD to the branch this morning and I'm testing
an updated partial symbols patch right this moment.

I need to stop promising to have things done by specific dates.  I
think I promised Andrew this would be done two days ago.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz