From: gdb-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:gdb-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Bill Gatliff
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 10:35 AM
To: gdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Command echo from script files

Guys:

I'm invoking arm-elf-gdb with a script file, and capturing the results:

$ arm-elf-gdb -x script progname 2>&1 | tee logfile

I would love for the logfile to show the commands actually given to gdb,

but it only shows the results of those commands.

Is there a way to make the commands given to gdb from a script file show

up on the console?

Thanks!

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
So what part of make clean all install do you not understand?