RE: break instruction in mips32

Thanks for the reply .I would like to repeat my question.

Can I use break instruction in user program? How GDB will interpret the
difference in break instruction in the user program (asm file) and break
instruction inserted for break points inserted by GDB...

When I use break instruction in my program for mips32 target. It does
not raise break point exception.

Regards
Monika