Re: cvs build problem with 2.95

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 10:37:55AM +0300, Baurjan Ismagulov wrote:
> Hello, Jim!
>
> On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 01:41:12AM -0500, Jim Blandy wrote:
> > >From what you've posted, it doesn't seem that you actually want the
> > simulator; why not just drop it?
>
> Yes, I'm recompiling gdb to see whether --disable-sim --disable-sid
> --disable-targets makes any difference. But I still would like to know
> the options to build the minimal configuration -- just for "break main;
> run"; is there any documentation on all supported configure options, at
> least for 6.1?

There aren't configuration options that make a large difference in the
size of GDB, though you may want --disable-tui --disable-gdbtk.

None of the options you mention above do anything, AFAIK.  I recommend
deleting the sid directory.  You can not build without the sim
directory.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz