Re: Retire the MPW support from toplevel and binutils

Stan, what's the urgency? Why not wait until GDB 6.1 and BINUTILS 1.? are released as that is obviously going to make everyones life easier. What's that, a few extra weeks?

I have a bit of time available now, no guarantees about the future.
Seeing as how the support has long been gone from GDB proper, I'm
totally mystified as to why these files even matter to anybody one way
or the other, let alone how keeping them makes "everyones life
easier"?.  Am I missing a scripting/packaging dependency or
something?

Who knows whats going on with scripting/packaging.

I'm more than happy to do this for you in a few weeks once GDB and BINUTILS are out of the way.

Andrew