Re: Maintainers needed for testsuite/lib

> > Can you add some more maintainers for testsuite/lib, or remove the
> > existing maintainers and let the global maintainers have authority
> > in testsuite/lib ?
>
> Or, what the heck, maybe let global maintainers have authority
> everywhere?

I support that proposal. I really think that GDB would benefit from it.
It doesn't mean that global maintainers will go out of their way to
overstep local maintainers authority, but that they would be available
if some local maintainers are being temporarily too busy to review
patches.

At least why not give it a try for, say, 3 months or better yet one
release cycle, and see if it does us any good? If it turns out that
it doesn't, then we can revert that decision any time.

--
Joel